Saturday, April 25, 2009

    Summer Bonanza!!




    Quiz Inc. presents the Summer Bonanza 2009

    We will putting up 5 questions on the blog per week and this will continue till July. At the end of the day ( or rather 3 months!) the entry with the maximum correct answers over the whole period stands to win a grand Summer Bonanza prize!

    You can form as large a team as you like but ONE entry stands to win only ONE prize!

    We will be kicking off within the next week. Stay tuned...

    © Quiz Inc. 

    1 attempts:

    Raveesh Mayya said...

    Hi.

    My name is Raveesh, I'm from Bangalore. I am working on an ambitious project of unifying all QuizBlogs in India..

    Visit the portal www.quizblog.in

    I would want to list your blog in the Blog Catalog since I found your questions very interesting, informative and at the same time found your blog active.


    The site is in Beta state and I am the only one working on it. It would be great if you could spend some valuable time in the portal and write back to me with your feedback.

    I can be reached at raveeshworldwide AT gmail DOT com


    Regards,
    Raveesh